Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogging..........

Ugh. I'm so bad at this blogging thing. I would like to post every day or at least once a week! I'm lucky if I get a post on here once a month! That's not even possible it seems. Obviously, since my last post was waaaay back in October. So, maybe just a few daily comments would be better than nothing.

Christmas was good. Seemed to pass way too quickly to really enjoy. New Years came with the big debate........ TwentyTen or TwoThousand Ten........ what's your preference??? Me, I'm a TwoThousand Ten person....... so far.

Today..........

Icy, foggy, general blahhhhhhhh..... The fog never cleared all day. The freezing rain we got on Friday is still hanging around. Oh, the roads are clear for the most part, but the driveway and yard are almost impossible to navigate.

Hoping to see some blue sky and sunshine soon!

I could really use some chocolate today.

No comments: