Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time...

Time has a way of getting away from you. Boy how time flies. Just to mention an few quotes. Geez... I can't believe my last post was almost 2 years ago. ??? Really? Huh... Well, what prompted my posting today is..... IT'S SNOWING!!! And I had to tell somebody! I am soooo not ready for it yet. I don't have the studded tires on my car yet. I want to go visit my mom again this weekend and go to some more holiday bazaars. I may have to run to the Dr. today, or tomorrow. Surprise bladder infection attack. UGH. Ok, sorry. Yeah, I agree... TMI. Ok, so back to the snow. Rich is loading out a hay truck right about now. In the snow. Better than rain I suppose. At least it's all in block stacks and it only takes about 45 minutes to load these days instead of the 3 hours it used to take. Today looks to be a mess in the making. Snow now. Changing to a "wintery mix" around 11:30 or noon. Then to regular old RAIN for the afternoon and evening. YUCK! Maybe... everyone that hasn't gotten their snow tires on are doing that today and when I decide to do it the mad rush will be over. HA! Yeah right. Ok, that's all I got for now. Later!

No comments: